UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Principal Software Engineer in Noida, India
Principal Software Engineer
Noida - India - India
Software & Product Development
Description & Requirements
• Senior member of the team who is responsible for analysis, design and development of features to meet new customer requirements.
• Collaborate closely with senior members and architects of WFC teams to understand and help in conceptualizing the software architecture
• Design and develop Object Oriented and Service Oriented software with practical use of design patterns.
• Leads activities for decomposing product requirements into tasks and associated estimates
• Mentors the team on technology concepts and ensures team compliance to best practices for design
• Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot issues
• Interpret informal requirement descriptions and detail them for technical teams consumption
• Participates in code and design reviews to ensure quality and conformance to product standards.
• This position is for Workforce Central Team.
• Graduate/Post Graduate in Computer Science with at least 60% aggregate
• 8+ years of experience in IT/Software industry
• Strong hands-on experience with Java, REST API, Web Services
• Exp. in Object-oriented analysis, design and programming, database modeling, etc.
• Good experience with Unit Testing processes and tools (JUnit)
• Hands-on experience with Design Patterns
• Exposure to database techniques/tools such as data modeling, Oracle, SQL, etc
• Experience using one or more application containers such as JBoss or Tomcat
• One or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Conversant with platforms, tools and frameworks used in application development
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology and TDD (Test Driven Development).
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.