Under Armour, Inc. Stock Lead, FT in Park City, Utah
Stock Lead, FT
Date: May 26, 2023
Location: Park City, UT, US, 84098
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Stock Lead is responsible for maximizing the store selling potential by effectively training and supervising Stock and Sales Associates on all back of house merchandise handling processes. The Stock Lead assists the store leadership team in ensuring the stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) is flawlessly executed and the store achieves brand standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising. The Stock Lead is expected to model Under Armour's Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Communicate clear priorities and productivity goals to Stock and Sales Associates and hold team and self-accountable for achieving them.
• Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.
• Communicate all employee accidents/injuries to store leadership immediately.
• Maintain and support safety standards on sales floor and in the stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store leadership.
• Support store and company level strategies to reduce shrink; observe and monitor for signs of shrink and advise store leadership of any unusual internal or external activity.
• Convey any shipment related concerns or issues to store leadership.
• Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
• Support the store leadership team in driving flawless execution of the stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to ensure efficient and effective processes in order to maximize productivity and sales.
• Lead efficient and effective shipment processing by making sure associates are following processing and placement guidelines and achieving units per hour productivity expectations.
• Inform store leadership of shipment and stockroom fixture supply needs.
• Perform audit and transfer of damaged and defective merchandise.
• Responsibility for the organization and cleanliness of all back of house areas to include Lundia’s, Supply area, Teammate break room, and restrooms.
• Provide feedback to corporate business partners on any shipment/delivery discrepancies.
• Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Lead role in training, developing, and coaching Stock and Sales Associates on the merchandise handling skills needed to consistently achieve merchandise productivity standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising.
• Provide store leadership with productivity updates; proactively identify and communicate feedback on Associate performance.
• Coach associates when productivity expectations are not being met, and provide performance feedback upward to leadership team.
• Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding teammates for their outstanding performance in delivering to Under Armour’s merchandise productivity standards.
• Understand and adhere to Under Armour’s visual standards in order to maximize merchandise presentations when flowing product from the stockroom to the sales floor.
• Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as identified through replenishing size specific quantities throughout the store: recommend and execute merchandising adjustments in compliance with Under Armour visual standards.
• Oversee and execute markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom and on the sales floor; update store leadership on compliance.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
Computer and technology proficient.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and store team.
Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock and register area.
Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problemâ€solving & planning skills.
Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fastâ€paced and deadlineâ€oriented environment.
Demonstrated excellent time management, organization skills and attention to detail.
Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
Ability to perform Essential Job Functions.
Education And / Or Experience
Minimum high school education or equivalent.
Minimum 18 years old
Minimum 1-2 years of stock experience preferred.
Team leader experience preferred, but not required.
No Relocation Provide
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.