General Dynamics Information Technology Data Analyst- GDIT National Assistance Center (REMOTE) in Pensacola, Florida
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Public Trust/Other Required: None
Job Family: Data Analysis
The GDIT National Assistance Center is seeking a Data Analyst. You will perform operation duties in support of call center practices and reporting to the client and subcontracted partners. Integrates relationships between business units and central corporate functions to ensure success in meeting business and corporate goals and objectives.
· 2+ years of reporting and analytics experience
· Prior experience utilizing database tools and report writing tools such as MS Access a plus BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 2+ years of experience
· Computer proficiency, specifically with Microsoft Office Suite MS Excel pivot tables, formulas (i.e., VLOOKUP), charts and graphs
· Identifies and facilitates resolution of operational issues
· Detail-oriented, with strong, effective organizational, analytical, problem solving and time-management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Organizing and transforming information into comprehensible structures
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Assist with daily operational activity on the project to include monitoring of Agent performance, dissemination of performance data to partners, account issues reporting
· Must be a self-starter, with the ability to think strategically, work independently with limited supervision, as a team member and work well under pressure and have solid problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.