UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Customer Renewals Representative in Remote, United States
Lead Customer Renewals Representative
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
The Lead Customer Renewal Representative is responsible for proactively working with an assigned set of customers to inspire successful use of our products by those customers and to achieve the highest possible renewal rates within that customer set (maintenance, SaaS and subscription-based products). Each territory encompasses a customer group worth $50M to $100M in total recurring revenue – retaining this revenue at the highest rate possible while partnering with those customers and internal teams like Customer Success and Sales to ensure their success is absolutely pivotal to UKGs’ continued growth.
Customer Renewal Representatives are tasked with eliminating churn before and at point of renewal while fostering the success, growth, and expansion of each customer account (in product reach and/or revenue); they also have accountability for solidifying the long-term relationship between UKG and the customer.
• Manage and negotiate all existing renewal contracts for an assigned territory of customer accounts
• Achieve established dollar and unit retention targets (by customer and by product)
• Probing for additional sales opportunities on all customer calls
• Utilize a renewal approach and contract structure built to encompass long-term needs and incorporate anticipated changes in organization strategy
• Identify opportunities to improving usage/adoption
• Coordinate internal resources across departments to ensure your customers’ success, presenting the best customer experience possible, and solidifying future growth of your accounts
• C-level/Executive level presentations (presentation, PowerPoint creation and delivery at executive levels)
• Conducting strategic negotiations with customers, demonstrating a strong ability to negotiate at the highest customer levels
• Using your strong Excel and Data Analysis skills, leverage raw data to summarize and format into customer presentations
• Leverage strong product knowledge to both identify opportunities for customer growth as well as defend against competitive threats
• Maintain renewals pipeline and activity records in corporate CRM (Salesforce.com)
• Work with the receivables team to ensure a high resolution rate of auto-renewed contracts
• Develop a thorough understanding of the territory’s industry and unique business goals and needs
• 5-7+ years with proven experience in Renewals, Sales and/or Account Management
• Proven track record of managing complex relationships with complex, large accounts averaging $1M+ in ARR and frequently spanning a global footprint
• Demonstrated C-level/Executive level presentation Skills (presentation, PowerPoint creation and delivery at executive levels)
• Demonstrated strategic negotiation skills: Ability to negotiate at the highest customer levels
• Strong Excel and Data Analysis skills (to analyze raw data, summarize and format into customer presentations)
• Experience in meeting minimum sales lead/ up-sell goals
• Product knowledge to both identify opportunities for customer growth as well as defend against competitive threats
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
• Experience selling HR and Payroll application-oriented software and or systems strongly preferred
• Experience in the tech industry or a high proclivity to learn software/technology solutions preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.