UKG (Ultimate Software Group) Program Manager - ASE Programs in Remote, United States
Program Manager - ASE Programs
USA - USA - Remote
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
Description & Requirements
The Program Manager has practical experience in leading projects and programs to successful completion. They have excellent project management knowledge and skills and are responsible for planning, governance and overseeing the delivery of the program’s stated objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Working closely with the business owner (Initiative Owner), plan the program, structuring the initiatives and projects within to best ensure the work can be monitored, reported upon, and completed
• Assist the Initiative Owner is securing resources
• Define and/or leverage program governance as established by the Program Management Office (PgMO)
• Monitor, track, and measure initiatives and projects progress
• Drive day-to-day execution to effectively realize program objectives and deliverables on-time and within budget
• Prepare program and project status reports, facilitate governance meetings as defined by the PgMO, update leadership, and provide input as to risks, issues, and recommended solutions and/or mitigation plans
• Understand, highlight, and document inter-dependencies among programs, initiatives, and projects to enable coordinating resolution between other programs
• Ensure reporting is accurate and updated regularly
• Escalate issues to the Program Management Leader and/or Executive Sponsor as needed
• Develop communications as needed
• 5+ years of project experience with at least 2 years of program management experience
• Solid knowledge of standard program and project methodology, tools, and techniques
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Ability to influence and motivate teams and leaders across the enterprise
• Able to see the “big picture” and to prioritize
• Capable of finding innovative ways to solve problems
• Experience within professional services firms is desirable
• Familiarity and experience with Smartsheets and Power BI is preferred
• Certifications in Program or Project Management is desirable
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.