Siemens Assistant Security Facility Officer in Reston, Virginia
Job Family: Internal Services
Req ID: 372279
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. (SGT) is a Federally compliant U.S. organization that delivers to the Federal Government the full spectrum of Siemens’ globally trusted and recognized solutions (products and services), in all 50 U.S. states and its territories, and in many countries at U.S. Government locations. At SGT we know that our people are more than resources. They are the hearts of our business. With employees across the globe, our people are the most integral factor in our growth.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and implement all processes and prepare all documentation and communications necessary to comply with the SGT Special Security Agreement
• Support recruiting, operations, acquisition, and business development teams as necessary to achieve business objectives.
• Perform security functions such as inspections, identification of vulnerabilities, and assessment of risks.
• Recommend appropriate and required security measures, techniques and methods to assure and improve the protection of personnel, activities and facilities of the organization.
• Develop and/or implement policies, procedures, standards, training and methods for identifying and protecting classified information, personnel, property, facilities, operations, or material from unauthorized disclosure, misuse, theft, assault, vandalism, product tampering, espionage, sabotage, or loss.
• Provide support to the FSO regarding all personnel and facility security clearances.
• Perform the full range of security functions as required by the NISPOM rule and Intelligence Community standards.
• Mitigate Foreign Ownership Control and Influence (FOCI) by utilizing stringent established policies and procedures and providing input for improvement.
• Perform operations in government applications and databases such as SWFT, eQIP, NISS & DISS.
• Complete, as needed, all Government-mandated training.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of 5+ Years in Industrial Security
• Significant Experience in FOCI-mitigated environment
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with C-suite level personnel. Maintaining confidentiality of all information and data
• Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadline
• Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
• Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion
• Highly effective collaborator with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery timeframes
• Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results
• Candidate must be a United States citizen and have an active DoD security clearance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .