Robert Half Audit Supervisor in Riverside, California
Description Our client in the Inland Empire is seeking a driven, dedicated, and ambitious Audit Supervisor to join their audit team. The Audit Supervisor will lead the team in audit engagement planning, including preparation of risk assessments, audit programs, and other planning documents.
• Challenge procedures used in past engagements and attempt to enhance efficiency, effectivity, and productivity
• Supervise staff, complete detailed audit procedures on financial statement account balances and related disclosures, including more complicated segments of the audit engagement and subsequently review their work
• Recognize and address potential problem areas or internal control issues and communicate them to the engagement team
• Prepare financial statements and audit report
• Research accounting issues
• Train and assist new or less experienced audit staff by providing directions and guidance
• Perform other accounting, auditing, or consulting assignments as needed in engagements and as assigned
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• BA/BS in Accounting
• CPA required
• 3-5 years of experience in public accounting or related field
• Experience with ProSystem Fx Engagement, Knowledge Coach and Teammate Analytics desirable
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and decision-making skills
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook Requirements Audit, CPA, Audit Engagements, Audit Plans, Risk Assessment, Financial Statement Audits, Internal Control, Internal Control Review, Financial Statement Preparation, Audit Reports, Audit Program, Final Report
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.