Siemens Sr. Scientific Marketing Manager (Biopharmaceutical Services) in San Diego, California
Now’s our time to inspirethe future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents, driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Siemens Healthcare Laboratory, LLC(SHL) offers a unique opportunity in Berkeley, CA at the forefront of medical diagnostics as part of a leading global medical technology company with more than 53,000 employees in over 70 countries. SHL is an intimate organization with start-up business dynamics combined with corporate stability of Siemens Healthineers.
Our business offers cutting-edge diagnostic test development and testing services for innovative biopharmaceutical therapy development programs and use in clinical practice. By joining SHL, we offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to grow both personally and professionally. Here, you can make a real difference to patients’ lives.
Job Title: Sr. Scientific Marketing Manager(Biopharmaceutical Services)
Job Location: Berkeley, CA (preferred) – work remotely possible - anywhere in the U.S.
SHL is looking for a Senior Scientific Marketing Manager to lead our efforts in commercializing our diagnostic assay development and testing services in support of biopharmaceutical therapy development programs.
Responsibilities ofthe Sr. Scientific Marketing Manager include:
· Lead SHL’s scientific marketing efforts in support of our biopharmaceutical diagnostic services.
· Develop a marketing strategy in line with company objectives. Maintain effective internal communication to ensure relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Create and publish marketing materials to support marketing plans and sales team needs.
· Generate scientific content in support of sales activities. Engage in current and prospective customer interactions, lead technical and scientific discussions with customers as needed.
· Manage SHL on-line representation in alignment with commercial goals.
· Provide market insights to business development, product management, and technical teams to support creation of new service offerings. Analyze potential strategic partner relationships.
· Work closely with internal teams (Regulatory/Mar Coms/PR/Web) and external organizations (Biopharma partners/agencies/search) to support launch of new products and services.
· Develop, plan, and manage marketing activities through promotional campaigns, events, and conferences. Coordinate efforts with sales activities.
· Reporting to Head of Business Development and Partnering
· Berkeley CA preferred; national wide possible.
Requirements ofthe role:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree, PhD, or MBA preferred.
· Minimum 8+ years combined marketing, product management, and/or R&D experience in biopharmaceutical, medical device, or healthcare industry.
· 25% travel expectation
· Strong scientific, analytical, and project management skills.
· Confident and dynamic personality. Strong creative outlook.
· Self-motivated and strong organizational skills.
· Ability to work across multiple functions and teams.
· Masters/MBA or PhD preferred.
· Experience in biopharmaceutical or diagnostics industry.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us intransforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers .
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Laboratory, LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp%20EnglishformattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .