Samsung Electronics America Senior Engineer in San Jose, California
- Secure an optimal digital IP and circuit by understanding required functions to be developed and designing and verifying them in line with the required goals.
Role and Responsibilities
[Identifying requirements] Understand digital IP and circuit design requirements by using an objective index.
[Modeling] Identify required functions by modeling requirements. Use them as standards for architecturing and designing.
[Architecture design] Establish an operation scenario and design an optimal architecture.
[Design] Participate in designing functions which are defined in architecture.
[Verification] Verify a design by building a verification environment.
[Making a technical document] Make a technical document related to digital IP and circuit design.
Skills and Qualifications
• Develops professional expertise by complying with company policies and procedures
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analyzing situations or data requires a review on various factors
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work with detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
• Generally requires a bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years related experience, or advanced degree without experience
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Alerts : If you would like to be notified of new opportunities when they are posted, please click here (https://sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Samsung_Careers/jobAlerts) . You will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have one.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969 , Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).