Applied Materials Business Management IV - (B4) in Santa Clara, California
Primary interface between sales and BU for multiple customers and/or regions.
Follows through on division strategy for assigned account(s) and/or region(s) to achieve specific Market Share (%). Executes to product Single Page Strategy with Sales.
Understands customer roadmaps and HVPs to help position division products within assigned accounts/regions in line with customer specifications and product technical capabilities. Contributes competitive intelligence to red teams.
Owns purchase and config spec responses. Responsible for closure of hardware and process specifications (RFQs).
Gathers data , conducts value pricing analysis and recommends pricing structure of products. Partners with Sales for order closure.
Qualifies, schedules, and coordinates demos, visits, and source inspections. Prepares and presents level 0/1 technical presentations to customers
Responsible for achieving Account/Division level financial targets (gross margin, OpEx), book/bill commit and forecast.
Program-manages account/division efforts. Sets and drives eval tool milestones.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.