Amazon Web Services Business Intelligence Engineer, AWS CloudEndure in Tel Aviv, Israel
Are you interested in analyzing huge amounts of data in order to enable new AWS service teams to expand and better serve our customers?
The AWS CloudEndure group develops Migration and Disaster Recovery solutions for any application or database from any source (physical, virtual, or cloud) to AWS with near-zero downtime and 100% data integrity.
Our team uses data extensively to drive decision making and prioritize engineering work. Our data model is complex and we continually strive to analyze our data and find insight.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer in AWS, you will be working in one of the world's largest and most complex data warehouse environments. You should have deep expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of extremely large datasets. You should have excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions, and to build data sets that answer those questions. You should be expert at designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low cost solutions to flow data from production systems into the data warehouse and into end-user facing applications. You should be able to work with business customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing reporting solutions.
Above all you should be passionate about bringing large datasets together to answer business questions and drive change.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years hands-on analytics work experience, with proven quantitative orientation.
· Advanced skills in SQL, ETL, Data Warehouse solutions and databases
· Experience building measures and metrics, and developing reporting solutions
· Proven ability to structure complex analysis to drive insights
· 7+ years of industry experience working as a BIE or related specialty
· Experience using Cloud Storage and Computing technologies such as AWS Redshift, S3, Hadoop, etc.
· Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
· Experience communicating results and business impact of analytical deep dives to senior leadership
· Strong written and verbal communication skills