AbbVie Medical Science Liaison - Derma in United States
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter (https://twitter.com/abbvie) , Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AbbVieGlobal) , Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/abbvie/?hl=en) , YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/AbbVie) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbvie) .
• Field based function which provide scientific and technical leadership, supports internal teams to develop their scientific and technical expertise;
• Assist in the initiation, oversight and follow up of assigned clinical studies and medical projects;
• Attend relevant scientific meetings and conferences;
• Ensure a strong medical and scientific presence for Abbvie in key academic centers;
• Act as the point of contact with thought leaders; identification of qualified thought leaders;
• Deliver credible presentations on scientific matters to physicians;
• Ensure that all activities and interactions are conducted with due regard to all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and policies.
• Advanced degree (e.g. Pharm., MD, PhD) in a relevant scientific discipline is preferred;
• Experience in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for the assigned therapeutic area, and in medical research in general;
• Solid knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment and ability to comprehensively learn;
• Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills;
• A good understanding of written and oral English and Slovak languages;
• High customer orientation.
Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.