JPMorgan Chase Lead Associate Operations - Newington - Newington, CT in Wethersfield, Connecticut
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees and making them feel welcomed and valued by building lasting relationships, doing the right thing exceeding expectations and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology and the most welcoming and friendly service, you'll be front and center representing our brand and culture. Here at Chase, you'll have the opportunity to help people experience our Customer Promise -- helping people make the most of their money so they can make the most of their lives, by providing education and advice tailored to suit their financial needs. The typical pay scale for this role is between $23.25 and $24.76; This compensation range is specific to CO - and may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations." Benefits-At-A-Glance "JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles. The JPMorgan Chase U.S. Benefits Program is generally available in whole or in part to most employees in the U.S. who meet the eligibility criteria.
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers. Lead Associate Operations who are successful in making referrals may be eligible for monthly incentives.
Successful completion of the Lead Associate Operations training program is a pre-requisite to be considered active in Lead Associate Operations role.
As a Lead Associate Operations on a Branch Banking team, you support the Branch Manager and Associates to ensure customer financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Apply these skills to become a Lead Associate Operations at Chase and help impact the customer banking experience.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of your branch by helping with the following:
• Works with the branch manager to set the tone of the branch environment to provide an exceptional customer experience, and a dynamic and engaging culture.
• Process and assist customers with transactions
• Introduce customers to your branch team who will build relationships and assist with specialized financial needs
• Make customers' lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
• Support the Branch Manager with all aspects of branch operations, including loss control, compliance and audit standards
• Demonstrated ability to make connections, engage and educate customers and refer as appropriate
• Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect team, partners and customers to technology
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and works well in a team environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in operations and transaction accuracy
• Minimum two years of branch banking experience preferred; Associate Banker ( Teller) experience is a plus
• Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task with an ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
• Some College level or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
• Availability to work Branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
• Successful completion of the Lead Associate Operations training program is a pre-requisite to be considered active in Lead Associate Operations role.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans