Avera Marshall Nurse Assistant (CNA) Long Term Care in Yankton, South Dakota
Click here (https://www.avera.org/cna-certified-nursing-assistant-at-avera/) to learn more about how becoming a CNA can be a very rewarding career.
Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a "forever" career? Then look no further than joining our outstanding team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (Caregiver).
What is a Certified Nursing Assistant?
A CNA provides assistance with activities of daily living to long term care residents. This includes assisting with eating, bathing, dressing, transferring (walking) and toilet hygiene.
· Not Certified? We provide paid on the job training and pay for you to take the SD state certification test!
· Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages!
· Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve when providing direct care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our elderly residents.
· The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Must be 18 years of age; M ust obtain CNA certification within 120 days of hire; Med Aide certification required if eligible.
Responsible to provide our residents with quality care in a household environment, with resident directed care.